“A Constitutionalist for the People”
An appellate justice should have as varied a background as possible when she takes the bench, so that she may have the capacity to see that behind each brief and argument are real people whose rights are depending on the justices applying the law fairly, in accordance with the Constitution, to all those whose cases are heard.
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Association of Women Attorneys (Houston)
- American Constitution Society
- American Association for Justice
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Fort Bend County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Brazoria County Bar Association
- Treasurer – State Bar of Texas Women and the Law Section
Admitted to the Following Courts:
- Southern, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit
- District of D.C.
- District of Maryland